Dr Judith Hulf
MB BS FRCA DRCOG, President, Royal College of Anaesthetists
Dr Judith A Hulf MB BS FRCA DRCOG, President, Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Qualified from the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine, London.
- Consultant in Anaesthesia practising at The Heart Hospital, London (University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust).
- President of the Royal College of Anaesthetists.
- Vice-Chair of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges. Duties include leading the Academy on Revalidation.
- Member of the Review Group for Modernising Medical Careers (MMC) at the Department of Health on behalf of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges.
- Member of the MMC Programme Board for England.
- Member of the Joint Medical Consultative Council (formerly the Joint Consultants Committee) of the British Medical Association.
- Co-opted member of Council of the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
- Active member of the Association of Cardiothoracic Anaesthetists.
- Interests include Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia, training and education.