Consultant Anaesthetist, Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow, Middlesex.
• Postgraduate anaesthetic training at the Imperial School of Anaesthesia, London, including two years as obstetric anaesthetic research fellow at the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
• Serves on the committee of the Obstetric Anaesthetists' Association
• Chair of the Group of Obstetric Anaesthetists' in London.
• Obstetric anaesthetic representative, NICE caesarean section guideline update (2011)
• Member working group who defined a pathway for care of the critically ill parturient, (Providing equity of critical and maternity care for the critically ill pregnant or recently pregnant woman), 2011.
• Member, National Maternity Critical Care Committee
• Major interests - critically ill parturient and the future of obstetric anaesthesia training.