- EBPOM 2017- CLOSED 18th April
- Dingle 2017: 6th August 2017
- CPET Practicum: 1st September 2017
Upload Request Form
To upload a file you must first confirm your name and email address by filling in and submitting the form below.
If you have entered a valid email address you will receive an email containing a link. This link will allow you to access the upload page where you will be able to submit your document in either PDF (.pdf), Word (.doc / .docx) or a group of files in ZIP (.zip) format.
Full instructions will be included in the email. If you don't receive an email then please re-send this form carefully checking that you have typed your email address correctly.
Please report any problems with file upload via the contact page.
EBPOM Abstract regulations
Abstracts should contain:
- Title: Short and specific.
- Introduction: Stating the hypothesis or objective of the study.
- Methods: Measurements, Design and patients
- Results: A summary with appropriate data.
- Conclusion: A succinct summary
- Reference(s): Author, Journal, Volume, Page, and Year
By entering you consent to the abstract being published in conference proceedings