Francesco Carli, MD, MPhil, FRCA, FRCPC
- Professor of Anesthesia at McGill University and Associate Professor in the School of Dietetics and Human Nutrition at McGill University.
- Previously Wesley Bourne Professor and Chairman
- Gold Medal, Canadian Anesthesiologists Society, 2012
- Founding Member of the International Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Society
- President of the Peri-Operative Program (POP) Charitable Foundation
- ERAS, prehabilitation, postoperative recovery
- Author of over 300 peer-review scientific articles and recipient of over 50 peer and non peer-review grants